Little separates this mass murderer-journalist from the journalists who apologize, scrub and whitewash the ideology behind this war. They are the enemy in the information battle-space.
Journalist Charged With ‘Terrorist Murder’ Sky News, March 27, 2016:
A man identified as Faycal Cheffou has been charged with terrorist murder after the Brussels attacks which left 31 people dead.
Cheffou has also been charged with participation in a terrorist group and attempted terrorist killings, Belgian prosecutors said in a statement.
The self-styled journalist was one of several men detained in police raids on Thursday.
No weapons or explosives were found in a search of his home.
Brussels mayor Yvan Mayeur told Belgium’s Le Soir newspaper Cheffou was known to authorities and is “dangerous”.
Cheffou had been detained a number of times at a park where he attempted to encourage asylum seekers camped there to turn to radical Islam, Mr Mayeur said.
Two other men, Aboubakar A. and Rabah N. have also been charged with terrorist activities and membership of a terrorist group, according to prosecutors.
Rabah N. was arrested in a raid in France this week that authorities say foiled an apparent attack plot.
Authorities in Belgium and France have carried out numerous raids and made a series of arrests over the last few days as part of a major terror crackdown.
Among those most-wanted is the third suspect in the Brussels airport bombings.
The so-called “man in white” was pictured on CCTV wearing a hat and a light jacket with two other suspects who blew themselves up moments later.
He was then seen fleeing the building after his bomb allegedly failed to detonate.
Belgium media reports suggest Cheffou is the third man, however that has not been confirmed by Belgian prosecutors.
Other reports claim the “man in white” is Mohamed Abrini, an alleged acquaintance of detained Paris attacks suspect, Salah Abdeslam.
Belgium remains on high alert following this week’s airport and metro bombings which killed 31 people, including 11 foreign nationals from eight different countries
The organisers of a ‘March Against Fear’ rally, due to take place in Brussels on Sunday, have cancelled the
Interior minister Jan Jambon had asked protesters not to attend the march, saying police were too stretched with the investigation into Tuesday’s attacks.
Among a number of people detained on Thursday and Friday was a man shot and wounded by police at a tram stop in Brussels.
The man, wearing a backpack, was shot in the leg as he stood with a young girl, thought to be his daughter, after he failed to respond to police demands to raise his arms.
Brussels airport, meanwhile, has announced it will not reopen for passenger flights before Tuesday.
The latest terror raids come amid reports that the ringleader of November’s Paris attacks may have been involved in plans to attack the Brussels airport early last year.
Drawings and a map of Zaventem Airport were found on a computer and USB device in an apartment in Athens used by Abdelhamid Abaaoud in January 2015, Greece’s SKAI news organisation reported.
Abaaoud was killed during a raid by police in the Saint-Denis area of Paris in November 2015, days after orchestrating the terror strikes in the city.