We are being misled by the elites and the gatekeepers of news disinformation in order to protect and defend Islam. The enemy is killing our children at school, and the media and Obama administration’s main concern is providing cover and sanction to this murderous ideology.
They are worse than the enemy.
“Law enforcement sources say UC Merced attacker was on TERROR watch list, college was WARNED of threat,” Right Scoop, November 7, 2015
Anonymous law enforcement officials have told the Merced County News website that not only was Faisal Muhammed, the UC Mercer attacker, on a federal terror watch list, but officials at the school had been warned that an attack might occur.
What I am about to tell you has been confirmed by three independent law enforcement officials, all who cannot be named for fear of losing their jobs/pensions. The conversations I have engaged in compel me to believe that we are not being told the truth about the incident at our UC Merced and just who the suspect was.
From the information I have gathered, the suspect was indeed not only on the FBI’s terrorist watch list but he was also on a national watch list and had been one of the topics of discussion at a recent FBI briefing to Merced County law enforcement leaders. According to recently obtained information, about 6 months ago the FBI held a terrorist/extremist briefing with Merced County law enforcement leaders. At this meeting several suspected terrorist with ISIS links were said to be here in Merced County. Names and photos were presented including one of Faisal Mohammad. Based on the FBI’s own analysis and a number of people on the terrorist watch list that are in the area they projected an attack at the UC Merced campus. Though they were not absolutely certain of the attack on the UC they did feel that there was enough information for them to be here if it did.
According to my sources the UC Chancellor was also briefed on the potential threats.
This is slightly suspect because of the anonymous sources, and because in order for it to be true then the law enforcement officials would have to be brazenly lying when they said that there was no reason to believe Islam had anything to do with the attack.
MCN continues, saying that the sources divulged ISIS connections to the attacker as well:
A witness who wishes to remain anonymous stated that they had seen what appeared to be a picture of an ISIS flag which was pulled out of the suspect’s pocket. Two of my law enforcement sources have verified that this is in fact true and that the UC Chancellor along with the FBI and DHS have instructed our local media and our local law enforcement leaders to feed the current narrative that FM was a disgruntled student instead of what he actually was… an extremist Muslim bent on attacking American students in the name of ISIS. And their reasoning for not informing Merced County residents or our out-of-town students and their parents about these potential threats to their lives? According to all three law enforcement sources the information was withheld because it would be bad for business. Protecting four innocent people’s lives and the truth was bad for business.
The Obama administration has certainly had a long history of denying terrorist attacks, but I have more faith in local law enforcement agencies to tell the truth. It’s still not impossible to see why they wouldn’t want to admit it, however.
The last thing one of my law enforcement sources said before she hung-up was, “ISIS is here, Matt, and this is no longer a safe community. This info needs to be made public to the people of Merced County to be aware of the d anger signs.” I think she’s right because we have the right to know to be able to protect ourselves and our families from this impending danger.