News Ticker >
[ July 21, 2017 ]

VIDEO Protests ERUPT: DEMAND MAYOR BETSY HODGES’ RESIGNATION, shut down press conference

[ July 21, 2017 ]

Minneapolis Police Chief Resigs over Damond Shooting, But Killer-Cop Still on Force

[ July 21, 2017 ]

Green onions on an open thread

[ July 21, 2017 ]

VIDEO: Pamela Geller Facebook LIVE on Facebook bans, jihad in Israel and Minneapolis Muslim Cop

[ July 21, 2017 ]

Muslim stabs two Israelis to death in Judea and Samaria, wounds a third

[ July 21, 2017 ]

Three Killed, Over 200 Wounded As Muslim Rioters Rage Over Temple Mount

[ July 21, 2017 ]

Pamela Geller, Breitbart: Linda Sarsour’s Jihad

[ July 21, 2017 ]

Minneapolis police chief: Muslim killer cop Mohamed Noor “very suited to be on the street”

[ July 21, 2017 ]

Netanyahu: “The EU is undermining its security by undermining Israel”

[ July 21, 2017 ]

Former Reagan Attorney General: “No responsible media outlet should parrot the SPLC’s hate list”

2007 video on savage Muslim rape gangs not used amid fears of appearing “racist”

Last week I reported that the files from these Muslim sex gang trials “went missing.” Now this. The British authorities sacrifice their own children, their little girls, on the altar of Islamic supremacism. Each and every complicit British law enforcement and government official ought to be tried and imprisoned.

If the British authorities went after these Muslim beasts they way they went after and destroyed the EDL, they wouldn’t have had this problem. The British government has adopted sharia policies in dealing with Muslims vs non-Muslims.

Note to dhimmis, stooges, and apologists — Islam is not a race.

“UK: 2007 video on Muslim rape gangs not used amid fears of appearing racist”, thanks to , Oct 18, 2014

Muslim rape gangAs Britain rushes headlong toward civil war and ruin, at least its elites can congratulate themselves on never being “racist.”

“Educational video warning of Asian grooming gangs was made for schools seven years ago but was hardly used amid fears of appearing racist,” by Sheron Boyle, Daily Mail, September 21, 2014:

An educational video warning schoolgirls about Asian grooming gangs was commissioned for schools in 2007 but was never promoted in the UK amid fears of appearing racist.

The 20-minute film, My Dangerous Loverboy, features an Asian man in his 20s grooming a younger white girl – lavishing her with gifts and getting her drunk before forcing her to have sex for money.

It was commissioned by child protection chiefs based in Yorkshire following reports of vulnerable girls being passed around groups of men for sex, according to a TV producer who worked on the project.

Despite winning plaudits at international media festivals, the video was hardly used as it was thought not to be politically correct, the Sunday Mirror reports.

Yorkshire has since been shaken by the revelation that 1,400 girls were abused by Asian gangs in the town of Rotherham between 1997 and 2013.

The female TV producer, who preferred not to be named: said: ‘The project was set up to specifically raise schoolkids’ awareness of the dangers.

‘The police and social workers were very clear it was Asian men who were seducing white British girls.

‘I can’t help wondering how many girls the film might have saved from being sexually exploited if the UKHTC and police had put their needs before political correctness.’

She said that men would find young girls in shopping centres and win their affections before forcing them to have sex with their male friends.

The movie was produced by a company called Eyes Open Creative, who say the aim was to ‘open up people’s eyes to the harsh realities of sexual exploitation’.

It was also commissioned by the UK Human ­Trafficking Centre (UKHTC), which is now part of the National Crime Agency.

At the time of its release, the UKHTC said: ‘We want this film to create awareness of the circumstances in which this kind of exploitation can occur, and encourage vigilance from everyone in a position to notice the behavioural and physical signs that indicate abuse.’

A spokesman from The National Crime Agency today said: ‘The film was officially launched in 2010 and the annual Safe and Sound conference. It was not suppressed.

‘It was put on the UKHTC website, sent to every police force and to child protection agencies.’

They were unwilling to offer a comment on why it was never made compulsory for schools and was only seen in a few classrooms….

What can they say? It’s painfully obvious what was going on.

Related:

 

– See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2014/10/uk-rotherham-child-sex-abuse-files-go-missing-from-council-archive.html/#sthash.A1lVSGlu.dpuf

Pin It on Pinterest