Add this to scores of other Muslim cells of child sex trafficking and rape rings.
Hundreds of 11- and 12-year-old girls. Stolen. Drugged. Raped. Bought and sold by scores of Muslim men. This is just the latest in a long line of Muslim sex-slave gangs.
"These men were enjoying the sex slaves allowed by the Qur'an (men may
enjoy 'what your right hands own,' 4:3) and Islamic law from among unbelieving women" (here).
Suran Uddin (top) Hamza Ali (bottom left) and Mohammed Sheikh
(bottom) right persuaded the girl to travel with them from London to a
house in Ipswich where she was plied with drugs and alcohol and
repeatedly raped for four days. Uddin was jailed for 15 years, Sheikh
will serve eight years and Ali five years. All three were placed on the
sex offenders register and Sheikh and Ali could face deportation to
Somalia, their home country.
in UK: Muslim men in child trafficking sex ring, attacked vulnerable
girls as young as 11 for sex, subjecting them to assaults that were
"perverted in the extreme"
Child Sex Trafficking Ring gang-raped, bought and sold young infidel
girls aged 11 to 16 for 8 years, branded 'M' for Muhammed on buttocks
of Muslim men ‘groomed girls as young as 11 for sex, trafficked them
across the UK and attacked them with meat cleavers and baseball bats’
- Girls, 14, 'groomed and raped at drug den by Muslim gang who treated her with contempt'
of members of the Luton Sikh community protest police failing to
investigate Muslim sex attack on a young non-Muslim girl
Ignored Victims of Muslim Child Sex Trafficker who recruited
non-Muslim child "prostitutes"; Detective: "the worst case I've ever
had to deal with in my 22 years of service"
- Groups decry bogus "Asian" label
- Govt Minister: "Britain Needs Open Debate" about sex grooming gangs … what about root cause?
- Another Muslim Gang Busted in "Second Child Sex Ring" of young non-Muslim girls
- More Muslims Jailed for Raping, Grooming Tween girls, 40 More Sought
- British Judge: "Targeted because they were not part of your community or religion": Judge blasts sex gang
Child Sex Trafficking Trial: Nine Muslim men guilty of exploiting
non-Muslim schoolgirls for sex and prostitution after plying them
with vodka and drugs